Cooling in Dan Case A4-SFX

jdubs00

I am looking to build a sff workstation pc mainly for CAD, 3D simulations, and programming. I'm currently looking at putting an i7-9700K inside the Dan A4, but I'm not too sure how easy it'll be to cool it. I've seen recommendations about the Asetek 92mm AIO or the Noctua NH-L9i and I was wondering if anyone has experience with cooling an i7 or i9 in this case and how it went. I'm not planning on overclocking it. I'm also willing to choose a different processor or case, even if it is a mid-tower instead of mini-ITX, if there is something better for my needs. I'm planning on pairing it with a Quadro RTX 4000, 32 GB of 2666 MHz RAM, and a 1TB NVMe SSD. If anyone has any suggestions about any of these parts, they would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to build the most powerful system I can for under $3,500 CAD (without including monitor, OS, or peripherals)

The NH-L9i would work if you undervolt and don't expect getting the most out of turbo boost. If you can get your hands on an AIO like the 545LC, it would be much better and shouldn't have any issue with maintaining full turbo. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.