Computer Parts that I dont know what to do with

ELSknutson

I have boxes of computer components that I have no clue what to do with. Everything from AIO's(working) motherboards( working and non) LED strips, a but load of fans 120mm-140mm New in box some out of box but new, a couple computer cases or parts of cases  like the front panel io's. fan controllers, power supply's, riser cards.   My issue is I have no clue what to do with it all besides toss it in the trash there is no place like free geek near me.  It hurts my soul to toss it all and selling it just hasent worked does anyone what it or have a recommendation on how to get ride of it? 

1 minute ago, ELSknutson said:

I have boxes of computer components that I have no clue what to do with. Everything from AIO's(working) motherboards( working and non) LED strips, a but load of fans 120mm-140mm New in box some out of box but new, a couple computer cases or parts of cases  like the front panel io's. fan controllers, power supply's, riser cards.   My issue is I have no clue what to do with it all besides toss it in the trash there is no place like free geek near me.  It hurts my soul to toss it all and selling it just hasent worked does anyone what it or have a recommendation on how to get ride of it? 

I will gladly take some of it off your hands. XD

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

1 minute ago, AmpedUpDad said:

I will gladly take some of it off your hands. XD

You can have it but the issue would be the shipping to get it to you. 

1 minute ago, ELSknutson said:

You can have it but the issue would be the shipping to get it to you. 

Touche.

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6