Help

xXbunnyXx

So I’ve been doing some research to why my computer has been blue screening on me the past few hours and not only that. I was stuck in a boot loop on the windows recovery environment screen. I thought it might be because of a third party application, but I didn’t even have the “start up settings” option in the windows recovery menu. This all just started recently today. And I can’t tell if it’s my 2070 gpu or if it’s windows 10 OS. Super frustrating when all I want to do is just play a game or browse the web.

please help ???

Sincerely

frustrated/broken hearted gamer

42122BA2-3CDF-41F9-8ECD-EC5EBFDB0413.jpeg

I'm sorry, but I have to ask...

You've made sure startup settings isn't under "see more recovery options," right? Or under "startup repair"? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16