Windows 10 activation and Network Adapter restarting issue

vyom21

Hi, accidentally installed an adware, wouldn't uninstall, and a random virus that made my network adapter take forever to identify.... a network, so I reinstalled windows 10 from their media creation tool (Microsoft Website - USB bootable) formatted my main drive. I did not enter a Windows key when prompted during installation, and when the process was complete, Windows showed that it was activated. I did not enter my Microsoft account either, why was it activated? The issue with the network adapter persists, and it's gotten worse to the point where it tends to restart at random. (and takes forever to identify...) can't seem to figure out why I am unable to get this crap working despite the fact that I've formatted & installed Windows 4 times today, why does it seem to remember my key? TY! 

So you format drive 4 times and made clean install 4 times and you still believe that it's Windows fault or some virus and not just broken hardware? :)

BTW. If it's a laptop then serial is stored in BIOS. That is why you don't must enter serial code.

Or you just trying to reinstalling Windows without format.

19 hours ago, homeap5 said:

So you format drive 4 times and made clean install 4 times and you still believe that it's Windows fault or some virus and not just broken hardware? :)

BTW. If it's a laptop then serial is stored in BIOS. That is why you don't must enter serial code.

Or you just trying to reinstalling Windows without format.

The network adapter restarting issue is actually gone (bec it hasn't happened so far, i think i might have previously installed a bad driver). However, when PC wakes from sleep or from a state of shutdown, the network adapter takes 30 seconds to identify. The reason I believe that it might be a virus (adware) is because I did accidentally install one before I formatted windows (logically it should be gone, I am sure it is so I don't really know what's causing it) I have installed windows on this machine in the past without having to meddle with the drivers at all, and the network adapter has always functioned as it should.

I am using a desktop, Asus H81m/ 4460 i5/ Gskill (4x2)GB DDR3/ Samsung 850EVO/ WD Blue 1TB

On a side note: Windows has become extremely buggy and unreliable, I was trying to get Origin to remember my password to play BF5 but it straight out refuses to. I have had multiple bugs annoy me in the past, and I think I am not alone in assuming that Windows has certainly gotten buggier ever since that Indian guy became CEO, and being an Indian myself I can tell you that the people here are not quality conscious at all....... I mean just look at the darn UI, you have settings AND control panel, and it's impossible to find control panel without typing it out in the search bar. You either have to be a freaking genius or a god to know how to operate this OS, I would buy Apple but you can't play games on it, and it costs an arm and a leg specially for someone living in this god forsaken country!

If you know a way I can play GTA Online and Battlefield 5 Online on Linux or whatever, please do let me know that it is possible, I have quite frankly wasted too much of my life trying to get windows to work as it should, and I HATE the UI! HATE IT!