Can I save used liquid?

I bought eks cryofuel from Micro Center and the soft tubing I ordered just came in.. 

I'm not keeping the soft tubing on there but for a few weeks, maybe a month or two until I figure out what I really want between chrome, stainless steel or PETG. 

If I use the cryofuel now with the soft tubing, can I save it when I drain the system to use it again in the new tubing when I get it? 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

yes but if I were you I would just use some distilled water while you wait.  Also make sure you shake the mess out of that cryofuel the blue stuff I just got acouple weeks ago had pieces of UV gum floating in it and so I contacted EK and they recommended shaking it till they dissolved.  I went a step further and just filtered out the chucks though I think shaking it would be a better option because allot of the cool UV shimmer left the fluid.  

9 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

yes but if I were you I would just use some distilled water while you wait.  Also make sure you shake the mess out of that cryofuel the blue stuff I just got acouple weeks ago had pieces of UV gum floating in it and so I contacted EK and they recommended shaking it till they dissolved.  I went a step further and just filtered out the chucks though I think shaking it would be a better option because allot of the cool UV shimmer left the fluid.  

Thanks for telling me that lol. I got blood red. I'll be sure to shake it.. I really want to use the fluid in case I keep it that way longer than I expect.. 

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium

Just now, ch3w2oy said:

Thanks for telling me that lol. I got blood red. I'll be sure to shake it.. I really want to use the fluid in case I keep it that way longer than I expect.. 

I mean you can but just know that you will have some loss and it may not be enough to fill your new loop, but you can always buy more or mix it a little thinner 

9 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

I mean you can but just know that you will have some loss and it may not be enough to fill your new loop, but you can always buy more or mix it a little thinner 

I bought 2 of the big bottles. I think I'll only need one for now.. 

26 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

What did you filter it through? Is the fluid too thick for a coffee filter? 

10 minutes ago, ch3w2oy said:

What did you filter it through? Is the fluid too thick for a coffee filter? 

I filtered it through Toilet paper but a coffee filter will work much better 

15 minutes ago, ch3w2oy said:

I bought 2 of the big bottles. I think I'll only need one for now.. 

I got the 250ml concentrate  

8 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

I got the 250ml concentrate  

Oh okay. That's probably why. I bought the premix just so it was done. I'll just shake it really good.