.Replay file

I want to be able to open .replay files from fortnite but my computer doesn't support it. I want to be able to always have a fortnite replay on deck in case a file goes corrupt. (I like using them for B-roll) When I google the file it just comes up with rocket league stuff. How can I open this file. (I have already made a copy of the file and put it on my computer I just can't open it)

.Replay files hold no video data. They hold data that the game interprets and then renders on the spot what happened. It's like a file that has all the things going on at a given time on a server. Allowing you to pan, tilt and zoom as much as you want.

You will need to literally replay the file on the console and use a screen recorder. OR I think you can upload them to the cloud or something. I think that's what my buddy did to get around it. Either way, you need to export  the file as a video file. Not a REPLAY file.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

1 minute ago, dj_ripcord said:

.Replay files hold no video data. They hold data that the game interprets and then renders on the spot what happened. It's like a file that has all the things going on at a given time on a server. Allowing you to pan, tilt and zoom as much as you want.

You will need to literally replay the file on the console and use a screen recorder. OR I think you can upload them to the cloud or something. I think that's what my buddy did to get around it. Either way, you need to export  the file as a video file. Not a REPLAY file.

How do I do that tho. All I know is there is a video replay in the game but no way to view it outside the game. How do I export the video?

1 minute ago, SHG_Marsh said:

How do I do that tho. All I know is there is a video replay in the game but no way to view it outside the game. How do I export the video?

Capture card and OBS I believe. Not really do-able on console. PC can do it easily though.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO