PC gets extremely loud on startup

IAmAndre

Hi,

I'm having many weird issues with my PC. It has a Ryzen 5 2600X and a GTX 750, along with a 400W BeQuiet! PSU. The last issue was the two HDMI ports on my GPU that stopped working for no apparent reason. Now since this is an almost 5-year-old card, I think it's dying so I'm using the DVI port until I get a new one.

Now today I tried to play some high quality videos and it would struggle to play them. All the players I tried would eventually freeze/crash at some point. I was able to play the videos just fine on my tablet so I suspected a driver issue. Now after updating to the latest drivers with GeForce Experience and rebooting the PC, I can now play all videos. However my PC got extremely loud. I'm not sure if it's due to the update or not, and I can't tell for sure which fan is making the noise though I suspect the CPU fan (I'm using the included cooler). When I check the BIOS, all the temperatures are normal: 37*C for the CPU, 42 for the chipset... But when I open Windows it immediately gets very loud although I can see in the task manager that the GPU usage is at 0% and the CPU usage is under 15%.

What can I do to troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks