Acer Predator XB1 supporting eye tracking

Maverick262001
In India Acer predator XB271HU like product named XB1 is launched. On it's product webpage it says that the monitor supports eye tracking. Can I get a confirmation or proof that eye tracking thing is legit ? Also does the monitor come with built in eye tracking support ?

Here's the product webpage: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/predator-series/predatorxb1

0:20 "comes with the tobii eye tracker built in"  im just taking his word for it but there u go(?)

4 minutes ago, RGB Toilet said:

0:20 "comes with the tobii eye tracker built in"  im just taking his word for it but there u go(?)

I can't find a single video for Indian variant testing of eye tracking...so still confused.

quick question what made you think it did not come with the eye tracking?

2 hours ago, RGB Toilet said:

quick question what made you think it did not come with the eye tracking?

Because there are special retail versions like XB271HUT for eye tracking built-in.

okay well like @Snipergod87said it would be false advertising if they said it on the website and then not having it. Also I am sure you can find retail stores in your area and ask about it and if all that doesnt work then maybe give them a call?

40 minutes ago, RGB Toilet said:

okay well like @Snipergod87said it would be false advertising if they said it on the website and then not having it. Also I am sure you can find retail stores in your area and ask about it and if all that doesnt work then maybe give them a call?

Alright I'll try :/