Left Handed MX Master - sign the petition please :)

Leglessmatt

Hi All,

As a lefty (not by choice but I'm stuck with it), I'm rather miffed (in a tea drinking, British way) that the Logitech MX Master mouse only comes in a right handed version...so much so that I've had to settle with the smaller, ambidexterous, travel mouse.

I've tried using my specia....right hand, but cannot seem to make it work; either getting cramp, or it just feeling 'weird'.

I'm sure there are many others out there with the same life changing issue as me (legs aside)....therefore....

Please consider signing my petition here and hopefully Logitech the left handed version - simply its just a matter of making the parts in side out ?

http://chng.it/nxdpZdTwKq

thanks for reading, sorry if this sort of post is not allowed but I simply must have my perfect mouse,

Matt

ah yes! just been reading that one, thanks for the tip though (y)

9 minutes ago, Leglessmatt said:

I've tried using my specia....right hand, but cannot seem to make it work; either getting crap, or it just feeling 'weird'.

Not to sound rude... but just learn to get used to using a right-handed mouse.

A lot of left-handed people use right-handed mice, and even though the solution isn't perfect, it does the job.

Otherwise, I recommend looking for other left-handed mice, or other mice that work nicely with both hands.

The demand is just not high enough for left-handed mice.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

*crap should read *cramp, oops!

tried it on many occasions and kept getting sharp pains.

I have tried a few left handed mice though, in the UK at least, they seem to be upsright mice (i.e. tiled 90 degrees) or inferior in other ways (only having one connection option, not integrating with keyboards and requiring two usb ports etc etc...)

Maybe 'fun' to see how many people end up signing it in a week.

Cheers,

Matt

• 1 year later...

We now have nearly 400 people Who have signed the petition!

Any lefties out there, please sign so Logitech can see there is a need :)

cheers,

Matt