Does this look good?

I see Microcenter, who are offering a Ryzen 1600 for $79 USD, has several locations in New York. Do you have a Microcenter store near you? If you buy a CPU and motherboard bundle from Microcenter, you get $30 off the combo.

Someone more experienced with Ryzen should be able to elaborate a bit on memory, but I believe it would be worth the investment to bump up to DDR4-3200 if financially possible. I've seen in the past that Ryzen performance scales very well with higher speed memory. 

(Edit) Would also recommend a B450 board at least, if possible. IIRC, BIOS updates began rolling out for Ryzen 3000 compatibility to existing X370, B450, and X470 boards. So if that upgrade path is something you're interested in, then it appears the B350 may be limited to Ryzen 1000 and 2000 series only. 

Yeah I saw that sale at micro center but there aren’t any near me unfortunately. I may be able to afford a b450 if I buy used and the same goes with higher speed memory. I know a bunch of you will probably have strong opinions against that though...

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

Here you go:

Marked the hard drive and psu as purchased. I should mention though, that corsair cx unit is a rubbish psu and you should consider changing it sometime down the line. I changed a few things. I saved a bit by going to a b450 board, and saved a bit more by reducing the ram speed. I then used that money to upgrade the ssd to 240gb instead of the 120gb, which isn't really enough in my eyes. 240gb gives you a lot more room for a game or two.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Ok, some guy has an antec vp450 up for sale on Craigslist by me, should I try to grab that? 

Looking at your case, it's basically $35 + $10 for the 2 additional fans. You can probably get a better case for $45 that includes 3 fans right from the start. Check out this Cooler Master Master Box Lite for $40 USD:

https://www.neweggbusiness.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9B-11-119-324&nm_mc=afc-cjb2b&cm_mmc=afc-cjb2b-_-Cases+(Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-Cooler+Master-_-9B11119324&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=afc-cjb2b-PCPartPicker%2C+LLC&PID=3938566&AID=11793338&SID=&cjevent=41b8adb75a1311e9839302990a1c0e0d

I'd also recommend dropping the Arctic Silver and move that part of the budget toward getting faster DDR4. The stock HSF on the Ryzen 3 will already have thermal paste pre-applied. 

if you can spend abit more:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($128.80 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($76.21 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($43.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($38.69 @ Amazon) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($42.23 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($38.96 @ Newegg) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link - TL-WN881ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter  ($18.25 @ Amazon) 
Total: $417.11
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-08 11:45 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

43 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

Ok, some guy has an antec vp450 up for sale on Craigslist by me, should I try to grab that? 

The VP is in the "don't buy" tier of our tier list, so definitely not. Don't forget, a good PSU is a good investment, if you're getting a new one, get something nice. I also don't trust used PSUs, just because so much relies on them working properly.

Also, make sure to quote people so they see your responses.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

43 minutes ago, star_pilot475 said:

nope, group regulation

46 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

if you can spend abit more:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($128.80 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($76.21 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($43.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Crucial - BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($29.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($38.69 @ Amazon) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($42.23 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($38.96 @ Newegg) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link - TL-WN881ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter  ($18.25 @ Amazon) 
Total: $417.11
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-08 11:45 EDT-0400

I believe his budget is only $280, and he's already purchased the GPU, PSU, and HDD.

Also wouldn't recommend going to a single DDR4 DIMM for Ryzen. Although I understand the upgrade path it intends, it would significantly cut his gaming performance. 

A few changes:

1. Removed Arctic Silver TIM. CPU's stock HSF already has thermal paste applied.
  2. Keeping DDR4-2800. Consider stretching the budget $20 to get G.Skill Ripjaw V (2x4GB) DDR4-3200.
  3. Changed SSD from Kingston A400 to Crucial BX500. Same speed, but a couple bucks cheaper.
  4. Case changed to Cooler Master Master Case Lite 3.1. Combined your budget for the 2x fans and Cougar, and selected an appropriate case that has 3 fans preinstalled.
  5. Marked PSU, GPU, and HDD as purchased.
  6. Changed your wireless NIC to include one that supports the 802.11ac standard. Highly recommend you utilize the 5GHz WiFi band if you intend to do any gaming over WiFi, if your router supports it, and if it's not too far away. Feel free to drop this if wireless AC isn't an option. 

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($79.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($59.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2800 Memory  ($47.98 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Crucial - BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($29.99 @ Adorama) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: MSI - Radeon R9 380 4 GB Video Card  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 3.1 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($45.98 @ Newegg Business) 
Power Supply: Corsair - Builder 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Wireless Network Adapter: Rosewill - RNX-AC600PCEv3 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter  ($24.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $288.82

Looking good! But it would try to avoid the DRAMless type SSD. if you are doing normal things then it's fine, but for an intense job, these units are not ready and they end up burning if you demand too much of them.

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

1 minute ago, seagate_surfer said:

Looking good! But it would try to avoid the DRAMless type SSD. if you are doing normal things then it's fine, but for an intense job, these units are not ready and they end up burning if you demand too much of them.

Do you have any suggestions considering his budget constraints? :)

3 hours ago, seagate_surfer said:

I don’t plan on doing anything too crazy, really it’s just gonna be for some basic gaming (mostly couch party/co-op stuff actually) nothing too demanding. I’m not super into a lot of popular games (CSGO, Fortnite, Apex, etc) so the most demanding title I might play is probably Subnautica. 

4 hours ago, spartanvi said:

A few changes:

1. Removed Arctic Silver TIM. CPU's stock HSF already has thermal paste applied.
  2. Keeping DDR4-2800. Consider stretching the budget $20 to get G.Skill Ripjaw V (2x4GB) DDR4-3200.
  3. Changed SSD from Kingston A400 to Crucial BX500. Same speed, but a couple bucks cheaper.
  4. Case changed to Cooler Master Master Case Lite 3.1. Combined your budget for the 2x fans and Cougar, and selected an appropriate case that has 3 fans preinstalled.
  5. Marked PSU, GPU, and HDD as purchased.
  6. Changed your wireless NIC to include one that supports the 802.11ac standard. Highly recommend you utilize the 5.0GHz WiFi band if you intend to do any gaming over WiFi, if your router supports it, and if it's not too far away. Feel free to drop this if wireless AC isn't an option. 

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1 GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($79.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($59.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2800 Memory  ($47.98 @ Newegg Business) 
Storage: Crucial - BX500 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($29.99 @ Adorama) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: MSI - Radeon R9 380 4 GB Video Card  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 3.1 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($45.98 @ Newegg Business) 
Power Supply: Corsair - Builder 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Wireless Network Adapter: Rosewill - RNX-AC600PCEv3 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter  ($24.89 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $288.82
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-08 12:57 EDT-0400

Oh and yes, my router does support 5GHz.

18 hours ago, star_pilot475 said:

snip

Do not worry! An SSD with its own included DRAM will cost around $10 more and it will last longer, but if you're really just going to do basic things, then any SSD will take care of it.

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming