Antec EA-750 Haswell Compatibility

Go to solution Solved by Coombzy,

It's compatible but it does not say about the C states (which you can disable) as for the cooler you may be able to get a new mount but I would say get a new cooler with the new parts 

http://techreport.com/review/24897/the-big-haswell-psu-compatibility-list#antec

So I'm doing a core component upgrade soon. Currently I am using a DFI LP JR P45-T2R, Core 2 Duo E8400, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HDD, and an Antec Earthwatts EA-750. Obviously, I need an upgrade, especially since I'm big on cpu intensive games, like ARMA III. I already have new motherboard and RAM, the mobo is an MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING, and the RAM is one 8GB DIMM of PNY XLR8 @ 1600mhz. I just ordered my cpu, ssd, and mSATA. They all should be here by the end of the week. My question is, does anyone know if Antec has confirmed Haswell compatibility with the EA-750? I've checked multiple sources, and I can only find my model number under an unconfirmed compatibility list, which is from mid last year. I'd Greatly appreciate some help, as using this could save me another $100, or cost me another $500. Also, another question about compatibility, currently, I'm using an old version of the corsair h50, for socket 775. I'd appreciate if someone could tell me whether this is compatible with the socket 1150. I've read up on it and it says it's also compatible with socket 1155 which has the same mounting holes as 1150, though I just want to be sure. If not, I could live with included cooling for a bit.

Thanks for the info, any recommendations on a lower end water cooling solution?

Thanks for the info, any recommendations on a lower end water cooling solution?

you could get the H55 or go for air cooling and get a hyper 212 EVO