Is my PC safe ?

Yongtjunkit

Hi, 

I was wondering if my PC is free of keyloggers, performance slowdown, etc 

Bit defender detected a malware after I run it( scanned before opening it, didn't pick up any malware) 

image.png.7f494f47531c7b7c4653190ef6846a8b.png

20 minutes ago, Yongtjunkit said:

wondering

To be certain, run another program like malwarebytes or superantspyware and see what they have to say.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

21 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

To be certain, run another program like malwarebytes or superantspyware and see what they have to say.

I’m currently running bit defender rescue environment mode, will do so once it finishes  

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

image.png.8c68078593315799ec56f2f23ed1e827.png

no malware detected that related to the malware detected by bitdefender

1 hour ago, Yongtjunkit said:

no malware detected that related to the malware detected by bitdefender

Then you are probably good to go

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

A majority of those are false positives since 3 of the files blocked by bitdefender are legitimate windows files (2 are from the .net framework) and the one picked up by malwarebytes is most likely a program included with your computer (I'm guessing that you have an ASUS laptop, also the generic designation should be a big giveaway that it is a false positive).

3 hours ago, demonix00 said:

A majority of those are false positives since 3 of the files blocked by bitdefender are legitimate windows files (2 are from the .net framework) and the one picked up by malwarebytes is most likely a program included with your computer (I'm guessing that you have an ASUS laptop, also the generic designation should be a big giveaway that it is a false positive).

The one that malwarebytes picked up it not included in the ASUS computer, software that I installed  

If your antivirus detects a virus during scan, not by using realtime protection, then it's just inactive file that contains virus.

Virus is a program too - it needs to be executed to work.