New loop

So in my recently installed loop, i topped the res up and let it run by molex power for hours and the liquid didnt drop from the height. Since i have hooked it up to my W-pump header i have seen the liquid drop from the top about a fourth down. I am curious as to why this is happening. There are absolutely no leaks. I check it constantly and leave papertowels still for a few more days. Any ideas? I have a 240rad and a 120rad installed. As well as a cpu block and gpu block.

air pockets are working out of the loop if no evidence of leakage.

3 minutes ago, airdeano said:

air pockets are working out of the loop if no evidence of leakage.

I do hear bubbles every now and then. Like these little pops i guess.

Trapped air will always be in the loop when first built, it will get pushed into the res eventually making the air gap in that larger.

1 hour ago, Benjeh said:

Trapped air will always be in the loop when first built, it will get pushed into the res eventually making the air gap in that larger.

So after a while i should top the res off? Also i have my 240 rad at the front and my 120 at the back. My 120 is push pull but my 240 is just a push. Although its not SP fans, just airflow. Should i be using SP, especially since my intake with the front panel isnt so good? Would that help with the heat escaping the loop?