Fan/Radiator Placement Question

o/ hello, I have a question about fan/radiator placement. On this microATX case would you do a 240mm radiator in the front, or a 120mm in the back for water cooling the cpu? As well, how would you route the fans (which would bring in air and which would push hot air out?)

With the 240mm front mounted I was thinking the two 120mm fans bring in air as well as the rear 120mm and the two top mounted would push air out.

With the 120mm rear mounted I though that would bring in air and the fan directly above would bring in air as well but the secondary top fan would push out. Then in the front, the top fan would push air out while the bottom brought air in. 
(This air loop is to help with cooling the CPU and GPU while pushing air through and away from those components.)

Also, the case is a Fractal Design - Meshify C Mini Dark TG MicroATX Mini Tower Case

I am still new to PC building so if both those ideas are terrible, feel free to let me know. I would just like others opinions and thoughts.

Case Interior.jpg

with the Meshify C I put the 240 Rad in the top, got enough room for an h100i V2 and it's fans and still room for Gskill Trident RGB RAM (Note this is on the ATX version, not the mini) Exhausting out the top is optimal, then put other fans in the front for intake.

34 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

with the Meshify C I put the 240 Rad in the top, got enough room for an h100i V2 and it's fans and still room for Gskill Trident RGB RAM (Note this is on the ATX version, not the mini) Exhausting out the top is optimal, then put other fans in the front for intake.

Do you know if the H100i V2 supports an intel i7-7800x?

2 hours ago, _AnxnymousLove said:

Do you know if the H100i V2 supports an intel i7-7800x?

according to Corsairs website it supports the 2066 socket which according to Intels site is the socket used by the 7800x