fortnite on honor 10 lite?

GeneralOxxy

is there anyway to get fortnite on honor 10 lite?

thanks in advance -generaloxxy

As far as I know, Forbnite isn't out on android yet but, even if it was shooters on a phone sound like a bad time.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

1 hour ago, Cyberspirit said:

As far as I know, Forbnite isn't out on android yet but, even if it was shooters on a phone sound like a bad time.

fortnite's been out on android for months now. download the fortnite installer from the epic games website and use that. if it says that the system is incompatible, buy a phone that is or just play on pc, it's a better experience

14 minutes ago, Vulkan HeStan said:

fortnite's been out on android for months now. download the fortnite installer from the epic games website and use that. if it says that the system is incompatible, buy a phone that is or just play on pc, it's a better experience

Oh alright, I only checked on the Play store.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Just now, Cyberspirit said:

Oh alright, I only checked on the Play store.

yeah, epic refused to put fortnite on the play store because they didn't want to give a 30% cut of in app purchases to google

• 1 year later...

Hardware is the most important part of the cost of a mobile phone. In terms of HONOR 10 Lite, its CPU is Kirin 710 chipset, which is quite satisfactory. In terms of memory size, users who pay more attention to price can choose 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space versions; users who have performance requirements can choose 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space versions. The battery capacity of the phone is 3400mAh, which is not very long-lasting, but it is sufficient for non-gaming enthusiasts.spacer.png