Smite 30 FPS

Duhyes

Im getting 30-40fps with amd 8350, and amd 7850? but it looks like 60fps to my eyes but my friend get 150fps with a 760,

aint i suppose to get 60 fps? vertical sync is off.

Where do i download my drivers? i have the suite installed but cant see update drivers

what game are you running.. what CPU does your friend have? what monitor does your friend have?

more information please 

the game might be bottle necked by you CPU( very little chance)  you mighe be comparing 2 different games?

even if your friend gets 150FPS the most a display can show is 144 (which are high end gaming monitors with 144Hz fresh rate)

just because someone else gets different frame rates doesnt mean your "suppose" to get a certain amount...

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

I'd first of all check your friends graphical settings; they could be different.

The 7850 is about 70% as powerful as the 760, so you "should" be getting ~100 FPS.

You can get the new drivers here. I personally like to uninstall the old ones, but that might just be snake's oil.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

I'd first of all check your friends graphical settings; they could be different.

The 7850 is about 70% as powerful as the 760, so you "should" be getting ~100 FPS.

You can get the new drivers here. I personally like to uninstall the old ones, but that might just be snake's oil.

we all are maximum settings same settings, , but it still looks like 60 fps, 

he has i5 3570k, his monitor is like 1080p i think, we are running smite

He has better cpu then me for some games, but if i get the 780 will i get more fps then him in any game that is gpu based?

is that the HD 7850 themissxu? download, can u link me windows 8 64bit i dont know which one is which since there alot of options thanks!

im just going to be blunt here...

WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED 100FPS FOR THAT GAME? 

we all are maximum settings same settings, , but it still looks like 60 fps, 

he has i5 3570k, his monitor is like 1080p i think, we are running smite

He has better cpu then me for some games, but if i get the 780 will i get more fps then him in any game that is gpu based?

is that the HD 7850 themissxu? download, can u link me windows 8 64bit i dont know which one is which since there alot of options thanks!

It's the same for everything. So yes, that's for the 7850.

Here is the driver for the AMD Radeon 7850 (for Windows 8 64 Bit): http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%208%20-%2064

You can follow the steps yourself on AMD's website if you're concerned: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

You're right about his CPU being better in some games: it has better single core performance. So if a game is coded to only use one or two cores, it will succeed in performance. Unfortunately a few games are coded as such, but I don't know specifically about Smite.

If you get a 780, yes -- you will get many more FPS than him. Looking at the 760 performance summary I linked before, you'd get ~42% more FPS with a 780 (Assuming the game isn't coded poorly). That would equate to ~215 FPS in Smite (assuming, again, the 8350 doesn't get throttled by the game code).

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

It's the same for everything. So yes, that's for the 7850.

Here is the driver for the AMD Radeon 7850 (for Windows 8 64 Bit): http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%208%20-%2064

You can follow the steps yourself on AMD's website if you're concerned: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

You're right about his CPU being better in some games: it has better single core performance. So if a game is coded to only use one or two cores, it will succeed in performance. Unfortunately a few games are coded as such, but I don't know specifically about Smite.

If you get a 780, yes -- you will get many more FPS than him. Looking at the 760 performance summary I linked before, you'd get ~42% more FPS with a 780 (Assuming the game isn't coded poorly). That would equate to ~215 FPS in Smite (assuming, again, the 8350 doesn't get throttled by the game code).

Thanks, does the amd 8350 and 780 will there be any bottleneck? 

im just going to be blunt here...

WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED 100FPS FOR THAT GAME? 

i download the latest beta driver right? or the catalyst software suite? to update the drviers?

i download the latest beta driver right? or the catalyst software suite? to update the drviers?

yes.. go to the AMD website and download the latest drivers from there

this game might not be optimized correctly to your hardware, and that might be the reason you are not getting as much as your friend does