Project Redo **** Complete****

ELSknutson

So after my computer was Damaged,"Cough that is what I told my wife Cough".  The only issue the computer had  was one of the upper 90's popped off spilling about a cup of fluid into the computer, but the way it was setting when it happened fluid  got on a couple fans and spilled out the front of the case so there was no actual damage to the computer. But It gave me the excuse I needed to refresh the system.  ? 

Current system Pre Refresh  intel  i7 5820K   CPU                                                                                

Asus Strix X99  Motherboard 

32GB Gskill Ripjaw 3200Mhz DDR4 4x8GB

Nvidia GTX Titan X Maxwell 

5x 240/256GB SSD

2x 2TB Hitachi HDD

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX non-temperd glass version 

EVGA 1000 W GQ PSU 

EKWB Custom Loop (EK Cryo-Fuel Navy Blue)

NZXT Hue+

Corsair AF 120mm Fans x4

Corsair AF 140mm Fan x1 

Custom sleeved cable Extensions (Blue, White, Gray) Had issues with removed from system

Note:  After using this system with out flushing it for about 2.5 years all the EKWB @EK Luc Parts are very clean and have no signs of corrosion or damage. I am very pleased with the quality. 

Post Refresh Parts 

intel  i7 5820K   CPU                                                                                

Asus Strix X99  Motherboard 

32GB Gskill Ripjaw 3200Mhz DDR4 4x8GB

Nvidia GTX Titan X Maxwell 

5x 240/256GB SSD

2x 2TB Hitachi HDD

Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic 

EVGA 1000 W GQ PSU 

EKWB Custom Loop Refreshed ( Light Blue) Sticking with blue due to some of the blocks and res taking on a slight blue tint.

NZXT Hue+

4x Deep cool SP Fans 

5x RGB Ring Fans 

Custom sleeved cable extensions ( Black Gray)  

Before                                             

13112930_990508661025102_3310793099651128274_o.jpg

After 

image4 (1).jpeg

image3 (1).jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

IMG_2317.jpg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Started mocking up components to see how everything would fit  Sadly I fount that my reservoir is too tall to go in the back like I wanted.  

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

Added some new thermal past and pads to the GPU also did a through cleaning of both the GPU and CPU Blocks to get the gunk out. 

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

Started doing the loop to the point I thought I was done then I realized  that I plumed the pump backwards (Douh!)  So now I have to wait till till Tuesday to get a couple 90 degree fittings to finish the last run.