pci x1 pcb?

About a month ago i remember seeing a board like this one on ebay.$T2eC16hHJH0FG2j9yv7zBR4hwzvwR!~~60_3.JP

But instead of having those PCI slots on it it had four PCIe x1 slots on the pcb. I went on ebay a month later and now these boards i am looking for have completely disappeared off of ebay. Does anyone know the board i am talking about? And where I can buy one? I have looked around a lot and can not find this thing anywhere.....

GILBERNATA

"They will suck your energy from you -- the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return, Your inner self will protect you from this."

Dont understand its use or how it works

Basically it multiplies a single x1 slot into 4 individual x1 slots

GILBERNATA

"They will suck your energy from you -- the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return, Your inner self will protect you from this."

GILBERNATA

this is kinda what im looking to do $_3.JPG

GILBERNATA