RGB LED Strip burn threat?

Hadi7200

So I have an RGB Led strip that was made for the back of tv's although I put it on the back of my desk. To lighten up my pc I pulled a strip into there and am wondreing if there is any possibility of it burning. I don't think there is a difference between TV strips and PC strips so it wont be a problem but I just want to be sure. Also is there any way I can change the color, the Originial strip uses a remote and signal although I dont have that with this one

4 minutes ago, Hadi7200 said:

So I have an RGB Led strip that was made for the back of tv's although I put it on the back of my desk. To lighten up my pc I pulled a strip into there and am wondreing if there is any possibility of it burning. I don't think there is a difference between TV strips and PC strips so it wont be a problem but I just want to be sure. Also is there any way I can change the color, the Originial strip uses a remote and signal although I dont have that with this one

The likely hood is extremely low, as most LED strips don't put out a huge amount of heat and even with a fault usually it will be the LED itself that burns out more than anything else.

-Moved to Modding Section-