Help with intake fans

Hi all,

I'm looking for two 140mm fans to serve as intake fans for my Meshify C. Currently I have three 120mm fans as intake, but I would prefer to have the full shroud and this won't work with 3 120mm fans.

Currently I am looking at the Arctic P14 PST fans, mainly because they are cheap and I already have the P12s which are quite good. However I also saw the Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 PWM High-Speed. These have more CFM but less air pressure (mm H20). Since the front of the Meshify C has a pretty thick mesh, would the Arctics be better for me? 

Any other advice for fans that cost about €10?

Cheers

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

You really can't compare measured specifications between different manufacturers since there is no standardized measurement system. If you think the mesh is as resistant as a cpu heatsink or more (a water cooling radiator), then go with a static pressure fan, otherwise go with an airflow fan.

24 minutes ago, Bearmann said:

You really can't compare measured specifications between different manufacturers since there is no standardized measurement system. If you think the mesh is as resistant as a cpu heatsink or more (a water cooling radiator), then go with a static pressure fan, otherwise go with an airflow fan.

Right I'll just go with the P14s then. Well I have no knowledge about this, but the included fans at 100% barely move any air, so I am going to say it's pretty restrictive :P.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B