AOC AGON AG271QX vs Dell S2719DGF vs Asus PG278QR

Hello,

I'm looking for a new gaming monitor and can't decide which one to pick.

I already have a really good 27in 4k 60Hz monitor so this monitor would be purely for gaming.

Panel performance (response time and input lag) comes before picture quality (it's my second screen), but if I can get something with decent colors and contrast it'd be better.

I don't care about the stand, I'm going to use a Vesa mount.

I have a rtx 2080 and mainly play fps games (Apex legends and csgo are the one I'm playing the most rn) and I can still use the 4k 60Hz monitor for more cinematic games.

After some reaserches I have to decide between one of these three:

-AOC AGON AG271QX: 466€

-Dell S2719DGF: 455€

-Asus PG278QR: 490€ USED (bought in july so I still have the warranty, two years in Italy, it's in my city so I can check it before buying it)

What do you suggest me and why? If you have other suggestions let me know :)

Thanks

Asus has 165Hz. But I wonder if even the RTX 2080 is enough to fire 165Hz in WQHD, I guess on high settings?

If your system is able to run it why not, but I would pick the Dell, because I only had positive experience with Dell so far.

But remember it's only TN panel. I'm not sure if Asus LED is any better than that. 

20 minutes ago, Hip said:

Asus has 165Hz. But I wonder if even the RTX 2080 is enough to fire 165Hz in WQHD, I guess on high settings?

If your system is able to run it why not, but I would pick the Dell, because I only had positive experience with Dell so far.

But remember it's only TN panel. I'm not sure if Asus LED is any better than that. 

I get 200 fps in Apex at 2k

12 hours ago, leyo96 said:

I get 200 fps in Apex at 2k

Well then go for Asus!