Mixing RAM ( CL14 and CL16, different mHZ and producers?)

Hey guys, 

i have a Z170 pro gaming Asus motherboard, that I ran with RAM cards HyperX 2X8GB KIT DDR4 2133MHz CL14  (HX421C14FB2K2/16) up until now.
I wanted to upgrade to 32GB so I bought Patriot Viper4 Series 16GB KIT DDR4 3000Mhz CL16 .

I've read that the CL numbers can either run with the ''worse one'' or not run at all, so i'm not certain if i did anything wrong, other than not getting the exact same RAM as i had before?

When I insert the Patriot ones instead of the HyperX, the PC doesnt even go to BIOS. When I start pc with HyperX in same slots adding the new Patriot in the the empty ones, situation is the same. 
My friend suggested i look up the compatibility list of the Z170 Motherboard with RAMs, and i could not find the Patriot/Viper there. But neither could i the Kingston/HyperX ones that i've been using the past few years :D!!!
(https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/Z170-K/Z170_DDR4_4DIMM_memory_QVL_report_201712.pdf)

I'm trying my best to see if there's another way to resolve this before running to the shop for an exchange/refund...
Any help or insight offered is much appreciated!
Thank you guys and gals, 
cya!
Jakub

it could work, but you probably want to tune it

otherwise you'll get 2133 mhz cl16 on all of them

6 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

it could work, but you probably want to tune it

otherwise you'll get 2133 mhz cl16 on all of them

thank you !
 i will continue my hunt for how to actually make it work so the system starts at least