Recommendations for new PC

Ivan4o

Hello there,

I am from Macedonia and I am getting new PC so I wanted before to get some recommendations.

My budget is about 500euros with monitor included in the price.

Can you recommend something for this price? (The monitor shouldn't be more than 1080p).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€93.38 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€75.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Patriot - Viper 4 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€56.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€69.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Thermaltake - Versa H22 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€29.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: be quiet! - Pure Power 11 400 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (€51.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Monitor: BenQ - GW2480 23.8" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor  (€99.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €477.06
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-03-25 08:48 CET+0100

Its german pricing. But you should get something along the lines of this. 

45 minutes ago, Ivan4o said:
46 minutes ago, Ivan4o said:

500euros with monitor included

Feels bad man....

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

With that sort of budget, I'd recommend either saving up or buying used, you won't be getting a good experience buying new with that small of a budget.

1 minute ago, ArduinoBen said:

With that sort of budget, I'd recommend either saving up or buying used, you won't be getting a good experience buying new with that small of a budget.

Except you do. 2200G is fine. Though not amazing for gaming, you can do 720p with decent framerate

22 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Except you do. 2200G is fine. Though not amazing for gaming, you can do 720p with decent framerate

It would be manageable, but if you saved up another few hundred Euros you could get a discrete graphics card, which would provice at least double the gaming performance for not much higher of a price, if you doubled the budget, I think the performance would also at least triple.  If OP wants to maintain this small budget, I'd recommend they go for used parts.

11 minutes ago, ArduinoBen said:

It would be manageable, but if you saved up another few hundred Euros you could get a discrete graphics card, which would provice at least double the gaming performance for not much higher of a price, if you doubled the budget, I think the performance would also at least triple.  If OP wants to maintain this small budget, I'd recommend they go for used parts.

I mean. A dell optiplex build is a good choice with an R9 290/x with a new PSU.

But the 2200G is a new plattform and a GPU is between 139$ and 350+++.

And we dont know if he will je gaming

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

I mean. A dell optiplex build is a good choice with an R9 290/x with a new PSU.

But the 2200G is a new plattform and a GPU is between 139$ and 350+++.

And we dont know if he will je gaming

Oh just realized he didn't say he'd be gaming lol, OP should tell us what he wants if for so we can give him better suggestions.

That sounds pretty good though.