My pc doesnt recognize my graphics card

Sbardalatt

Hi i have a computer:

i5 2400 3.10 Ghz

4gb ddr3 1333mhz

motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF

AMD Radeon HD  7450 1GB GDRR3

this is a prebuilt HP computer that i bought 7 years ago and about 2 years ago the graphics card didnt work no more. Recently i had discovered the oven trick because i have thought that it would save that graphics card so i have done it, in fact the fan restarted to work but when i plug the monitor into the graphics card it shows black screen.i reinstalled windows and now im using the integrated graphics which works and i tried lot of things, i installed amd drivers for the GPU but it shows black screen, next i saw that i had to disable the integrated graphics in the bios but there isnt any option,the BIOS is AMI 7.15. what i have to do? is the video card dead?

Have you tried a different GPU? 

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

Just now, Meag said:

Have you tried a different GPU? 

I plugged my 1050ti and i hear a beep

Just now, Sbardalatt said:

I plugged my 1050ti and i hear a beep

Do you have the model number for the system? Or a link to the product page?

MochPot: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, ASRock X370 Fatality K7, 8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 256gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD, Corsair RM750x, Corsair Carbide 275R, Windows 10 Pro

ZenServerRequiem: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g, 32GB 3200MHz DDR4, MSI B450 Gaming Plus, 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 2GB Nvidia Quadro P400, 500gb Salvaged Intel Rando NVME SSD (Cache Drive only), 3 x Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Corsair CX500, Corsair Carbine 750T, Limetech Unraid (Running Plex, Jackett, Sonarr, WireShark, Duck DNS, Ubuntu Server VM for MC server)

2 minutes ago, Meag said:

Do you have the model number for the system? Or a link to the product page?

the model is hp Pavilion p6 2129elm

1 minute ago, Sbardalatt said:

the model is hp Pavilion p6 2129elm

How many beeps does it make?

Just now, Meag said:

How many beeps does it make?

now i dont remember i think they were 2

now i dont remember i think they were 2

i have done it days ago if u want i can try later 

because i am using the pc with the 1050ti

i have done it days ago if u want i can try later 

because i am using the pc with the 1050ti

From what I've been reading, that motherboard doesnt like any other graphics card than what was originally shipped with it, locking out other brands, I'm still not 100% sure on that but it could be true, people report getting three beeps and a blackscreen. From what you've said it does sound abit like the card is dead, the oven method isn't exactly reliable. I'm assuming you've tried the card in another pc?

2 minutes ago, Meag said:

From what I've been reading, that motherboard doesnt like any other graphics card than what was originally shipped with it, locking out other brands, I'm still not 100% sure on that but it could be true, people report getting three beeps and a blackscreen. From what you've said it does sound abit like the card is dead, the oven method isn't exactly reliable. I'm assuming you've tried the card in another pc?

i didnt try it in another pc, give me 5 minutes and i'll try

26 minutes ago, Meag said:

the mobo doesnt beep and i receive black screen

23 hours ago, Sbardalatt said:

the mobo doesnt beep and i receive black screen

If this is what happens when its in a different PC, all I can suggest is re-seating the cooler in the event of bad contact, making it overheat. But sadly it sounds like the card is dead.