Does my ram being damage?

Hello i did my first build this year, a ryzen 1600x ,ab350 pro 4, with 2 aegis 8gb sticks 2400hz cl15.

It post nad for a time it work perfectly. but it started to give me BSOD and with some troubleshooting i found out that it was one of the sticks.

I went to the shop that i got them and they change them for new ones. same brand and speeds. then the same happen. it would work perfectly but one of the sticks again was not working well.

I ran a memory diagnostic separately and one of them was with error. i running now just with 8gb but i ask does the stick being damage somehow  ? or the MB Ram slot not working properly? 

1 minute ago, LuiCan said:

Hello i did my first build this year, a ryzen 1600x ,ab350 pro 4, with 2 aegis 8gb sticks 2400hz cl15.

It post nad for a time it work perfectly. but it started to give me BSOD and with some troubleshooting i found out that it was one of the sticks.

I went to the shop that i got them and they change them for new ones. same brand and speeds. then the same happen. it would work perfectly but one of the sticks again was not working well.

I ran a memory diagnostic separately and one of them was with error. i running now just with 8gb but i ask does the stick being damage somehow  ? or the MB Ram slot not working properly? 

Did you replace both of them at once? or one of them? could also be that you got a bad RAM stick again, it happened to me twice in a row.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

i replace both

Yeah the guy of the pc shop said that the particular brand sometimes causes problems. 

1 minute ago, LuiCan said:

i replace both

Yeah the guy of the pc shop said that the particular brand sometimes causes problems. 

Ask them to replace it again, and if it does happen again, then replace your motherboard as well

Also if you could ask them to replace it to a different brand then do that

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

2 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

Ask them to replace it again, and if it does happen again, then replace your motherboard as well

Also if you could ask them to replace it to a different brand then do that

That's what i was thinking. tks for the feedback.

5 hours ago, TrigrH said:

update the bios

I did, Before it all started