Can't find compatible waterblock

Hi, I am soon going to be building an entirely new pc with custom loop in it, everything new except for the graphics card. My problem is that my card is a gainward gtx 1070 phoenix edition and the only full cover block I have found to fit it would be the ek gtx 1080 jetstream which has since reached its end of life and I can't find it anywhere second hand/used. I would like to ask you if you knew any full cover blocks that will fit it as I cannot find one. 

1 hour ago, MASTERMIND911 said:

Hi, I am soon going to be building an entirely new pc with custom loop in it, everything new except for the graphics card. My problem is that my card is a gainward gtx 1070 phoenix edition and the only full cover block I have found to fit it would be the ek gtx 1080 jetstream which has since reached its end of life and I can't find it anywhere second hand/used. I would like to ask you if you knew any full cover blocks that will fit it as I cannot find one. 

http://www.swiftech.com/komodo-nv-eco-gtx-1080.aspx#tab3

Looks like this will fit the Gainward GTX 1070 Founder's Edition, not sure if it's the same layout or not, but worth a look.

19 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Dont waste your time with a waterblock on a 1070, its simply not worth the money or cost if you want my honest opinion. Performance gained simply isnt there.

Its not that I want extra performance, as the card as it is at the moment is enough, it's mainly for the looks of the build as I want it the match the rest of the build

No doubt Barrow and/or Bykski have a compatible block.

Additionally if the card is reference design PCB, any reference waterblock will work.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

27 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

No doubt Barrow and/or Bykski have a compatible block.

Additionally if the card is reference design PCB, any reference waterblock will work.

No luck and I don't think it is a reference pcb