decryption

armasa

How to decrypt an sd card after factory reset.. I have last hope left please if any one have suggestion please do help..... I have a Samsung j6 prime phone. and i have no clue what kind of encryption it is ..

knowing the type of encryption it has should be useful

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

If you're talking about adoptable storage, then the encryption key is lost during the factory reset, so you can't do anything, sorry

🙂

If you had encrypted your phone and the SD card, but then proceeded to do a factory reset, sorry but it's lost. There's a reason why encryption is a security measure... if it was that easy to bypass, it wouldn't be worth doing. That's the whole point of encryption.

As such, all you can do is essentially just format the card, either through the phone or by putting it in a PC to do so.

Edit : Wait, you said samsung, there might be some hope. 
See this
https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/how-to-encrypt-decrypt-sd-card/

If you don't have the option to do so... Sorry, but you're SoL

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro