help me please! fast

saxenn
Go to solution Solved by Alan G,

It also could be the PSU that has gone bad.  On startup the PSU sends a power good signal and if it's not "good" the PC won't start.  I had a Seasonic PSU that had this problem a month after the warranty ran out and the PC would only start up about 5% of the time.  You would have to have a PSU tester to check this. 

10 minutes ago, Necrocomputing said:

at this point you probably need either another CPU or another MB to try and determine if it's the MB or the CPU.

sigh, I don't wanna waist your time but try disconnecting everything non essential, Hard drives, SSD, Video card, CD-rom etc and see if you get any better results

Haha still no response :/ 

13 minutes ago, Tamesh16 said:

try unplugging and plugging in the 12 pin power cables and cpu power connector on both mother board and psu sides, to ensure they are well connected because the system must post even if the cpu has a problem

No different :( 

In that case you've covered the everything I know of; I would take your Rig to a PC repair shop where they would have spare hardware to test your CPU & MB as well as better diagnostic tools.

Just now, Necrocomputing said:

In that case you've covered the everything I know of; I would take your Rig to a PC repair shop where they would have spare hardware to test your CPU & MB as well as better diagnostic tools.

Alright :/ Thanks anyways!

It also could be the PSU that has gone bad.  On startup the PSU sends a power good signal and if it's not "good" the PC won't start.  I had a Seasonic PSU that had this problem a month after the warranty ran out and the PC would only start up about 5% of the time.  You would have to have a PSU tester to check this. 

Workstation PC Specs: CPU - i7 8700K; MoBo - ASUS TUF Z390; RAM - 32GB Crucial; GPU - Gigabyte RTX 1660 Super; PSU - SeaSonic Focus GX 650; Storage - 500GB Samsung EVO, 3x2TB WD HDD;  Case - Fractal Designs R6; OS - Win10