Front panel power/usb dual PC one case

K1ng

So im just feeling like bouncing some ideas out im thinking of going with and want to hear the general consensus or maybe get a new idea i didnt think of. I am currently running a dual pc single tower rig. Its the Thermaltake Tower 900 (TT900) one pc i have the main header up top connected for all 4 usb 3.0 power and reset. I have a few ideas for power for the second pc atm im just using a salvaged front panel module from an old corsair case that has 2 usb 3.0 power and hdd led and buttons in one plastic housing and that is just resting in the case as it is work in progress.

IDEAS

1- Use individual wired buttons and usb and find discrete locations to hide or integrate the power light mainly and power and reset buttons and usb front panel and possible audio (somewhat important due to the nature of the second pc not having clean access to rear panel. 
2-Buy a 5.25 front bay with usb and audio maybe some other features and use the audio jacks as the power buttons with a borkin button https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KTDZ6TM/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=e074d-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01KTDZ6TM&linkId=ffd4c2a08beb872f880285d9cd6bd57b
3- If anyone can find a front 5.25" bay with power or i have to make a custom one which could mean butchering the stock 5.25 cover and have it end up not looking good anyway.