Locked BIOS

cadenm1223

I have a lenovo 110s and I forgot the BIOS password, when I enter it wrong three times it gives me a system locked error but no backdoor code. I have disconected all the power sources but it still kept the password. Does anybody know how to get the backdoor password code?

When you say you've disconnected all the power sources... Does that include the little CMOS battery on the motherboard, removed for at least 20 minutes?

If you're lucky, there might be a jumper on the motherboard that can reset the bios to default as well, but it's not every laptops that have this.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

7 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

When you say you've disconnected all the power sources... Does that include the little CMOS battery on the motherboard, removed for at least 20 minutes?

If you're lucky, there might be a jumper on the motherboard that can reset the bios to default as well, but it's not every laptops that have this.

Yes I unpluged the CMOS battery and the main battery for 24 hrs. The password was still their

9 minutes ago, cadenm1223 said:

Yes I unpluged the CMOS battery and the main battery for 24 hrs. The password was still their

After unplugging them both, did you try holding down the power button of the machine to drain the rest of the power? It's pretty common for machines to still hold power even if there power element has been removed.

1 minute ago, KhakiHat said:

After unplugging them both, did you try holding down the power button of the machine to drain the rest of the power? It's pretty common for machines to still hold power even if there power element has been removed.

I held down the button for one minute

1 minute ago, cadenm1223 said:

I held down the button for one minute

That's really bizarre that none of those methods worked.

Just now, KhakiHat said:

That's really bizarre that none of those methods worked.

I know, I will just have to buy another MB.