asus g75vw pink (gpu?) thermal pad got UHBER dusty

so like the title states the pink thermal pad needs replacement and asus doesent want to tell me anything whatsoever i need to know where to get one and what the right pad actually is if i knew exactly what to call it i think im right but dont know for 100%(i am self taught since age six i know when im screwing stuff up currently im 31 first laptop cleaning in 7 years for this laptop it absolutely had to be done it would turn off after like a couple hours at idle now its more like 5 min = very dirty thermal pad i tried to clean with a knife kinda hoping it would work.......no so yea if anyone knows where to get little pink thermal pad of doom or could hook a bro up(anyone in greater Vancouver i could literally come pick it up[this is that in a super optimistic hope thing 0 expectations stuff aint free]{also willing to pay but im poor as hell so please be kind}<i wouldlike to eat next month if i can>《literally》)that would be great pictures can be posted if needed (im not dumb it realy was only kinda in a super optimistic way that i was hoping to get buy with the knife theral stuff super important i know)the dust test vid made me do it (just think nobody was smoking in the building those were in mine went 7 years and is a laptop and i smoke while gaming sooo......yea)not blaming at all it was a good vid dust is friggin evil. please help

i apologize for the scrambled way i both think and type its not on purpose and all the brackets and compleat lack of punctuation  again please help and thanks 

Probably 1mm thermal pads? I don't really know tbh. Dunno where you can grab them, but I'm pretty sure Ebay has 1mm and 0.5mm Fujipoly Thermal Pads for pretty cheap. Those are the go-to pads everyone suggests for laptops.

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

1 hour ago, Imglidinhere said:

Probably 1mm thermal pads? I don't really know tbh. Dunno where you can grab them, but I'm pretty sure Ebay has 1mm and 0.5mm Fujipoly Thermal Pads for pretty cheap. Those are the go-to pads everyone suggests for laptops.

thank you very mutch for the quick response and reading my scrambled mess

do u know avg. prices in cdn?i will look of course just dont want to get shafted im very very poor and kinda wasent kidding about food or thermal pad (71$/month on food = poor af) thank you again for your patience and understanding have an awsome night/day whichever applies

:  - )

the poor af thing is part of why i dident just take it in also very handy with tools so ya

• 1 month later...

got it finally will attempt repairs momentarily