My RTX 2060 is running at 50% usage but i'm not even getting over 60fps.

Pegi_Tw3lve

did you fix this issue? still having same issue here.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:52 PM, Pegi_Tw3lve said:

It's because you don't need to run the card at 100% in these games if you are getting 200fps it's just not necessary for the GPU to be running at 100%. 

its not just about CSGO, when i play GTA 5, sometimes the fps is fine and gpu usage is around 80-95% but in next launch the GPU usage is around 60% and gives me 55-60 fps

I just got another stick of RAM and GTA 5 runs without stuttering now but lower FPS than I expected (60-90) - very high setting motion blur off FXAA off TAA off. But in BF1 if I turn v sync off or I get unpluable stuttering and when it’s on I still get quite a bit. My GPU usage is at like 50% with Vsync off and stutters like crazy but the usage can jump like crazy (temp is low 70’s). My CPU is at like 40% and is at around 45*C. Why would this stuttering be happening?

• 11 months later...
On 3/25/2019 at 7:18 PM, Pegi_Tw3lve said:

I just got another stick of RAM and GTA 5 runs without stuttering now but lower FPS than I expected (60-90) - very high setting motion blur off FXAA off TAA off. But in BF1 if I turn v sync off or I get unpluable stuttering and when it’s on I still get quite a bit. My GPU usage is at like 50% with Vsync off and stutters like crazy but the usage can jump like crazy (temp is low 70’s). My CPU is at like 40% and is at around 45*C. Why would this stuttering be happening?

did u find any solutions to this? pls help here

i have the same issue with 2060 , r5 1600x , 2x8 ram 3000mhz

from the looks of it i should have no problems at all but i get in assassins creed origins and odyssey around 30-60 fps and gpu utilization is always below 60 and 70%

i almost have the exact same setup with the exact same problem... any solutions? 

Re install windows. I switched from my rx580 to 1080ti, uninstalled drivers properly but the 10080ti was at 30% util in games. Reinstalling windows solved the issue. Ryzen 1600 for my CPU

On 3/1/2020 at 11:02 PM, ahmedopo said:

did u find any solutions to this? pls help here

i have the same issue with 2060 , r5 1600x , 2x8 ram 3000mhz

from the looks of it i should have no problems at all but i get in assassins creed origins and odyssey around 30-60 fps and gpu utilization is always below 60 and 70%

apparently this is quite common for gta v, my friend who has 1060 also has this issue