Somebody please help me...

OGVague
Okay so this sound keeps playing constantly... 

there is no notification, nothing, I don t have on sticky keys or anything I ve tried everything and looked everywhere to find what this sound is and where it s coming from...... I clipped the sound on twitch... 

this doesn't happen all the time... its random when it happens but it lasts for about 5 minutes each time sometimes more... it is literally driving me ♥♥♥♥ing crazy 

here is the clip 

and yes I've went into my windows sounds and tested them all to see if this noise was one of them, and it s not... 

Also, I've downloaded process monitor and added expections for .wav .mp3 .FLAC and .OGG files to monitor where the sound is coming from and nothing shows up when it plays...

I've check Discord, and all my other apps to see if they have any notifications enabled but they dont, I don't keep anything open unless im using it... I also checked my task manager and nothing odd is there... everything looks normal.. please someone help

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

It seems like a program you have installed is going haywire, find out which program makes that specific sound and then uninstall and reinstall it.