Confused about MSI cooler design amour vs ventus vs gaming x

dgsddfgdfhgs

Just curious what has changed on the turing gpus.

amour used to have bad cooling and gaming x is top of the line as usual. (ignoring itx and blower style for sure)

Now we have the Ventus, I though it is rebrand of the bad amour from prev design, but interesting amour is still here...

Are there still any overheating issues with the new gpus? 

if not, in terms of cooling, which is better? amour / ventus?

i haven't seen much about the ventus, but the armor greatly improved with a new big ass heatsink

the newer ARMOR cooler is just the previous twin frozr design found in the gaming X (in the 10 series era) because in my RTX 2070 it looks similar to the cooler found in the GTX 1080 just in white and black and slightly stylised shroud. and for the ventus is just more basic version of the armor (looks really similar with the old armor design though but with different fan design) in terms of cooling the ARMOR design in my GPU seems fine. and quiet enough ambient temperature in my room usually around 30*C (i live in indonesia so that kind of temperature is normal) and the GPU only go as far as 70*C in full load situation and the fan is not particularly noisy either just sounds like a hum inside my cooler master CM 690 II and when in a hot day like when the ambient temperature is around 34*C the gpu usually stay around 74-ish celcius. i think the ventus is just a duke model with 2 fan

4 minutes ago, Septian122 said:

the newer ARMOR cooler is just the previous twin frozr design found in the gaming X (in the 10 series era) because in my RTX 2070 it looks similar to the cooler found in the GTX 1080 just in white and black and slightly stylised shroud.

ouch. in last gen 10x0 series, the amour & gamingx already looks identically similar to me....

so is it now ventus < amour < gaming ?

1 minute ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

ouch. in last gen 10x0 series, the amour & gamingx already looks identically similar to me....

yes it seems like it since the price point they seat in ( i don't know about NA or etc) but in indonesia the bracket is ventus<Armour<Gaming

17 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

They were using same PCB(higher end cards), but armor was muxh worse than Gaming X