Mining case modification

hendriek

I'm new to rackmount equipment so I was wonder I got this case 

https://www.amazon.com/SHINESTAR-Rackmount-Pre-Installed-Unassembled-Specially/dp/B078WNDZLQ 

For secondhand for a good price but it was missing the rails inside for fan support I was wondering if they are available to purchase elsewhere and also be able to find rails for hard drive support for inside this case

What year is this?

6 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

What year is this?

2019 if your asking about the hard drives it's for a long term storage and I need bulk and can't afford ssd

Why do you need rackmount? Can't you get a normal ATX case? How many HDD's are you going to put in it?

36 minutes ago, Pyramiden said:

Why do you need rackmount? Can't you get a normal ATX case? How many HDD's are you going to put in it?

Got about 20 old hard drives mostly WD blues using it for older games and movies where it could be stored in the rack that's in the basement more for the clener option

51 minutes ago, hendriek said:

Got about 20 old hard drives mostly WD blues using it for older games and movies where it could be stored in the rack that's in the basement more for the clener option

Wouldn't it be easier just select the 8 best ones and put those inside a normal ATX chassis? Like a BitFenix Shinobi, or something else with plenty of bays?

In that case you can still power them using a relatively normal PSU, and you will only need one store controller.