Low FPS Starcraft 2

Go to solution Solved by KMAG,

Thanks for the input I finally found the solution. This worked for me if anyone else has any trouble and find's this and it applys to all Blizzard games. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/32248

I am experiencing low 60's fps on Starcraft 2 with low settings on everything. I am playing on 1440p and my computer has an I9 7900x and a 1080 ti and I cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem could be. Nothing seems to be running harder normal when I monitor it with MSI afterburner. Was wondering if anyone had any tips as to what I could do to improve it. I have tried reinstalling the game checked my nvidia control panel settings. Thanks

What game mode/type are you playing, does this occur in the Single Player campaign as well?

I haven't touched Starcraft 2 in a while, but the last time I did, I was playing on a i7 3930k at 4.2GHz & a GTX 1080 Ti, had zero issues playing.  Occasionally it got laggy in 4v4 or other high-CPU workload situations, but that's a simple result of the game not using more than a few threads regardless of CPU type/speed.

Also, what monitor setup are you running on and is GSync enabled?  Low 60s constantly might be VSync being enabled as well.

Save up to 10% on eVGA.com purchases, use my Associates Code: 47AQQ6KPU2IZNXY

My system on ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42686 

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

2 x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 RAM (14-15-15-35-1T at 1.45V)

GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin Hybrid - Core @ 2160MHz @ 1068mV, VRAM +1000MHz

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor