software

Go to solution Solved by Call_Me_Daddy,
On 3/5/2019 at 4:58 AM, xreaperx22 said:

no i meant something like a visual aide,like how some home design websites have those programs where you can plan out your living room visually,placing chairs,plants and stuff like that all while being able to see it visually,it wouldnt need every component in the world  scanned into it,maybe have a database where you can pick the stuff you want,or just have the most poplular components already scanned.

You could such a software as FreeCad. There are bunches of 3d models search engines such as Free3D : https://free3d.com/3d-models/nvidia

Will require some hours of tutorials to start being productive but as far as I know this is the closes solution to what you're asking.

Ooooooor there's PC building simulator but I'm not sure about its in accuracy.

anyone know of any software or program that is specifically for water loop planning? this seems would be a great idea if none exist,i looked for hours but found nothing other than a stupid game that isnt really for that purpose.If none exist i may have to make my own program.though im sure it wont be easy but have to start somewhere i guess.

EKWB's website has a configurator that lets you select your parts, what kind of tubing you want, and then spits out a parts list. Or is that not what you meant?

That would require every component in the world to be 3d scanned into it. 

Seems counterproductive, as simply looking at the parts will give you the plan on looking at the other million builds that would the same as what you are doing. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

14 hours ago, Mehmy said:

EKWB's website has a configurator that lets you select your parts, what kind of tubing you want, and then spits out a parts list. Or is that not what you meant?

no i meant something like a visual aide,like how some home design websites have those programs where you can plan out your living room visually,placing chairs,plants and stuff like that all while being able to see it visually,it wouldnt need every component in the world  scanned into it,maybe have a database where you can pick the stuff you want,or just have the most poplular components already scanned.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:58 AM, xreaperx22 said:

You could such a software as FreeCad. There are bunches of 3d models search engines such as Free3D : https://free3d.com/3d-models/nvidia

Will require some hours of tutorials to start being productive but as far as I know this is the closes solution to what you're asking.

Ooooooor there's PC building simulator but I'm not sure about its in accuracy.

Just another engineer posting useful hardware videos directly to the interconnected network (AKA the internet)

Tech enthusiast. Check my channel out here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6FU1nfeGBBnw_bvHgWCqTQ

On 3/4/2019 at 7:40 AM, xreaperx22 said:

anyone know of any software or program that is specifically for water loop planning? this seems would be a great idea if none exist,i looked for hours but found nothing other than a stupid game that isnt really for that purpose.If none exist i may have to make my own program.though im sure it wont be easy but have to start somewhere i guess.

Paper and pencil, if you have them its free, runs on anything any only limited by your imagination.