Any ideas how to help with this? (APU speed seriously low)

image.png.9a3e2b79b53aaa1a044239fefb70105d.pngI have literally tried everything suggested, from opening the BIOS and disabling power saving features and even CS6, to editing the power settings in windows. I literally just got this computer today and so far well, it hasn't exactly lived up to the standards i was expecting

8 minutes ago, ThePiguu said:

image.png.9a3e2b79b53aaa1a044239fefb70105d.pngI have literally tried everything suggested, from opening the BIOS and disabling power saving features and even CS6, to editing the power settings in windows. I literally just got this computer today and so far well, it hasn't exactly lived up to the standards i was expecting

Show breakdown by core? Just right click and change to logical processors?

image.png.473f3ce2940579781a986a03ff72ffb1.pngI don't think it's to do with any one particular core failing or anything because the trend is the same across all of the cores.

Btw, this is the computer whilst running a game, whilst it is not it's completely fine and the apu speed is completely normal and at clock speed.

Gpu part is maxed out, look on yhe left bottom -> bottleneck

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

So you're saying there's basically nothing i can do for now?

it's all integrated though, how can integrated graphics be bottlenecking the cpu?

3 minutes ago, ThePiguu said:

it's all integrated though, how can integrated graphics be bottlenecking the cpu?

Lower graphics settings or probably buy a new gpu, btw: welcome to the forums, if you react to someone make sure to use the quote feature so they know you responded, it the left-pointing arrow below their comment :)

what are you playing with which settings?

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

5 minutes ago, ThePiguu said:

To answer the how/why question, the integrated gpu is made to handle certain loads okay but as you can see you're stressing it to its fullest (maybe high resolution or high detail.) The gpu can't handle everything the cpu can calculate, so the cpu "slows down". 

Hope this makes sense xD

16 hours ago, ThePiguu said:

Ok, thanks

Run CPU stress test or benchmark. If it still doesn't go to full clockspeed, then we can talk about having issues.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv