Case fans question

cardsfanbj

Just received my Noctua fans I bought off Amazon, two NF-P14s and one NF-P12 redux. I turned on my PC and one of them wasn't spinning. I previously tried playing with the fan curve but had 3 pin fans and I didn't realize they didn't work for variable speed, which is why I replaced them. Previously had two Rosewill RAWP-141411 V2 140 mm fans in front and a 120 mm Cooler Master fan (included with the case) for exhaust.

I have ASRock's A-Tuning utility (along with their AB350 Pro motherboard) and started their fan test to check what the fans run at, and the one 140 mm that wasn't running the utility said between 10, 20, and 30% power speed was 0 RPM and max speed was 1463, but the other 140 mm did run at 10, 20, and 30% with a max of 1350, with similar speeds at 40% (734 and 720). Both fans are identical and are rated at 1500 RPM

I didn't notice whether or not the exhaust fan was running, but I ran the utility and it said its speed at 10, 20, and 30% were 0 RPM as well, with a max of 1260 and is rated for 1300 RPM. 

All fans plugged directly into motherboard headers, no splitters in sight.

Did I get a bad fan, or am I doing something wrong? I'll try reseating all the connectors later, after I get off work.

Attached copies of the results, but ignore the fan curve. Have been playing with it to get it to work.

Case Fan 1.jpg

Case Fan 2.jpg

Case Fan 3.jpg

Minimum rotation speed for P14S is 450rpm (variation 360-540rpm) which is essentially 30% speed. This is said in spec sheet if you want to check it yourself. So according to what you are saying, its working as its supposed to. For P12 its bit lower, 27% at same 450rpm.

You could test it in another header, and you could also contact Noctua's support (which is among the best in industry) if you want to look for better answers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv