should I upgrade to windows 10 education from win 10 home single language?

Yongtjunkit

Hi, I was wondering if I should upgrade to windows 10 education from windows 10 home single language, what are the difference between windows 10 education, education n and home single language?

If any of the features listed in the table here are beneficial to you.

Quote or tag me @Lemtea so I can see your reply. 

PSU Tier List

DAYBREAK: R5 5600X | SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 6700XT | 32GB RAM | 1TB 970 EVO PLUSCRUCIAL MX200 1TB SSD | 4TB HDD | CORSAIR TX650M | PURE BASE 500DX | Win 10
FIRESTARTER: I5 760 @ 4.0GHZ | XFX R9 280X DD | 8GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX500 250GB SSD | OCZ ZX 1000W | CM 690 IIIWin 10
KEYBOARD & MOUSE | CORSAIR STRAFE RGB (MX RED) | GLORIOUS MODEL D | STEELSERIES QCK XXL
LAPTOP: DELL XPS 15 9570 i7 8750H | GTX 1050TI MAX Q | 16GB RAM | 500GB PCIE SSD | 4K TOUCHSCREEN Win 10 PRO

1 hour ago, Lemtea said:

I wonder helpful is bit locker is ?  

30 minutes ago, Yongtjunkit said:

I wonder helpful is bit locker is ?  

Well if you have a lot of rather sensitive information on your pc that needs to be encrypted for security than it would be useful. Although if you only need particular files to be encrypted than it is overkill.

PSU Tier List

DAYBREAK: R5 5600X | SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 6700XT | 32GB RAM | 1TB 970 EVO PLUSCRUCIAL MX200 1TB SSD | 4TB HDD | CORSAIR TX650M | PURE BASE 500DX | Win 10
FIRESTARTER: I5 760 @ 4.0GHZ | XFX R9 280X DD | 8GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX500 250GB SSD | OCZ ZX 1000W | CM 690 IIIWin 10
KEYBOARD & MOUSE | CORSAIR STRAFE RGB (MX RED) | GLORIOUS MODEL D | STEELSERIES QCK XXL
LAPTOP: DELL XPS 15 9570 i7 8750H | GTX 1050TI MAX Q | 16GB RAM | 500GB PCIE SSD | 4K TOUCHSCREEN Win 10 PRO

20 minutes ago, Lemtea said:

Well if you have a lot of rather sensitive information on your pc that needs to be encrypted for security than it would be useful. Although if you only need particular files to be encrypted than it is overkill.

that's what I thought as well how will bitlocker affect my laptop performance? It has a intel core I5 3337U

11 minutes ago, Yongtjunkit said:

that's what I thought as well how will bitlocker affect my laptop performance? It has a intel core I5 3337U

I imagine there would be a performance impact but I am not sure about how much. I don't think it is really a good idea to use bitlocker on a laptop, because if the files are really that sensitive why would you store them on a device that is commonly carried around and relatively likely to be the first target of a thief. 

PSU Tier List

1 hour ago, Lemtea said:

I imagine there would be a performance impact but I am not sure about how much. I don't think it is really a good idea to use bitlocker on a laptop, because if the files are really that sensitive why would you store them on a device that is commonly carried around and relatively likely to be the first target of a thief. 

If I were to upgrade to if will I be able to revert back to windows 10 home ( product key in motherboard) 

11 minutes ago, Yongtjunkit said:

If I were to upgrade to if will I be able to revert back to windows 10 home ( product key in motherboard) 

Possibly, but I suspect that the motherboard will be bound to the new license causing the old one to become invalid.

PSU Tier List

2 hours ago, Lemtea said:

Possibly, but I suspect that the motherboard will be bound to the new license causing the old one to become invalid.

I don't think that's likely. Laptops have OEM keys. So unless key is connected to MS account, it will remain in laptop and probably automatically activate when reinstalling OS.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I don't think that's likely. Laptops have OEM keys. So unless key is connected to MS account, it will remain in laptop and probably automatically activate when reinstalling OS.

My oem laptop license( windows 8 ) is tied to my Microsoft account

On 2/27/2019 at 2:14 PM, Lemtea said:

I forget that there’s a feature call windows sandbox (19h1). Probably great for testing viruses ? And Microsoft imagine apparently also have win 10 pro as well