Painting the Corsair SPEC Omega

Drag0n_

I have never DIY'd a computer case before, so I have no idea what I'm doing. I have a black Corsair Spec Omega RGB case, and now I want to make a white and black build with the same case. The only difference of the black and white version of the case (I think) is the 2 panels on the top and front are either black or white. These panels can be taken off, so I want to paint my black panels white. I also want to plaint the basement compartment covers white. 

1. Would this look good? I don't know

2. How would I go about painting the plastic? What paint do I use, do I just paint them with regular paint? Do I need to do something to the plastic before I paint it?

Thank you!

30 minutes ago, Drag0n_ said:

2. How would I go about painting the plastic? What paint do I use, do I just paint them with regular paint? Do I need to do something to the plastic before I paint it?

scuff it up or sand it with a light grit of sand paper/steel wool, clean it using water to get the dust off, then apply some degreaser/pre paint preparation solution. Wait for it to dry, then start spray painting. Make sure you get a base coat of primer down first, then multiple light coats, and then a clear coat for it to last.

Please use spray paint that is designed for plastic...Do it in a well ventilated area and please wait for the paint to completely dry before spraying another layer on.