MMO Mouse with Thumb Support/Rest?

boat

I have three right now. I'm hoping to find one that fits my preferences completely so that I don't have to switch between them.

Logitech MX Master: Completely in love with the feel of holding this mouse, but lacks extra buttons for my MMO gaming.

Logitech G502: Similar feel to the MX Master, but feels a bit too small. Extra buttons on the side are nice. This is kind of the in-between, and is least used.

Logitech G600: I've found it very useful for MMO gaming (RuneScape 3), but only use it when needed because of the lack of a thumb rest. 

Does a mouse exist that combines both my most important preferences - thumb support/rest and array of thumb buttons for MMO gaming?

10 minutes ago, BiG StroOnZ said:

Check out the ROCCAT Nyth or Corsair SCIMITAR, either one should be right up your alley. 

They don't have thumb rests...

-Roccat leadr

-Roccat tyon

-Roccat nyth (wireless)

-Steelseries rival 500

-Razer basilisk

-Corsair glaive

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Oh Oh Oh, thanks so much for this thread!

I just ordered one of these https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Impact-Buttons-Precision-Programmable.

I'll let you know how it goes.  I have the scimitar and while it's OK, it's not great and the thumbrest is what I have been missing in my gaming mice, that is what I thank you for bringing to light.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

They don't have thumb rests...

Correct, but the Nyth comes with 12 contoured thumb buttons. These contours could be helpful for that thumb support OP is looking for, while still having the side buttons OP finds useful.

As for the Scimitar, although the buttons are present, it has a very ergonomic design, which, again, could be considered supportive (as it seems OP is torn between usefulness and support).

10 hours ago, fargonaz said:

Oh Oh Oh, thanks so much for this thread!

I just ordered one of these https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Impact-Buttons-Precision-Programmable.

I'll let you know how it goes.  I have the scimitar and while it's OK, it's not great and the thumbrest is what I have been missing in my gaming mice, that is what I thank you for bringing to light.

Thanks

A streamer I watch linked me to his mouse and it seems to meet the criteria I'm looking for. 12 thumb buttons and a thumb support/rest.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GD0PH0S/

Looks like it's not available in the Americas, but I got this instead.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00FNKMVUO/

Looks like it's essentially the same design, just a lot more reviews, which I have a feeling is one of those Amazon's signature inflated junk, so it wouldn't really make much of a difference. Just lacks buttons to go forward and back for browsers, but since I never switch DPI, I reprogrammed those buttons for that.

i am a huge fan of the logitech G602. Love it.

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man