[EU, 1300-1600€] Need a new work/gaming laptop

deathf4n

I am in need of replacing my current daily driver (yoga 510ISK) since its GPU is dying on me. The laptop would be used from work first, and gaming second.

What is important to me:

• ITA/US keyboard layout (possibly with full ENTER key), or DE as last option. I am planning to buy via an ITA/DE retailer, so my options are a bit limited. I use my laptop every day for work and I type a lot with it, so I need a good keyboard with a familiar layout.

• Decent GPU. I don't usually play with my laptop since I do have a decent desktop, but I would like to be able to play during holidays/work trip. I am aiming for a 2060/1070 max-Q level of performance; I don't consider RTX functionality essential, but I am happy to take whatever fits in the budget ;)

• Minimum 16GB of ram. I do work with lots of chrome tabs open, often a second monitor with more tabs open or presentations/word documents/stat programs open. I currently have 8GB and it does not fit my needs.

What I would like, but it's not mandatory:

• Good build quality. My current laptop is just too cheaply constructed. Lots of flex in the keyboard/mousepad area even with normal usage; its original screws are always loose and I am slowly losing all of them [...]
  • 180° tilt angle. It is just so freaking convenient for my use.

Not really needed, but it would be so nice:

• Touch screen I like it, and I do work often w/o a mouse, and the possibility of using my fingers with the screen is very handy.

As for the title, my budget is around 1300-1600€. Amazon would be my top choice, as I can claim my warranty from both ITA/DE/other places in EU if needed. I'm also eager to buy directly from the vendor of the laptop itself, even though I am aware that it will cost me more.

I am scouting for laptops, and I am evaluating the MSI p65/gs65, (that are a bit over budget) and the new xps 15". I would not mind a SAGER/Clevo laptop, but I can't really find them on Amazon. Are they sold in EU as well?

What else should I consider? Thx :)

No preference on weight and battery life? Any links of online stores?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128