Multiple gamers on one computer?

iLostMyXbox21

So me and my brother were thinking, we could combine our money and build one really good computer, but is it possible to have 2 games running at the same time? Like on one monitor, it has say, minecraft, and the other has say, terraria? And the keys won’t be mixed up or anything? 

Not really a “oh, we are gonna do it” more like, “oh, this might be something to look into” 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

You can have a host accout and create a virtual machine for you or your brother to use, like how Linus did the 6 gamers 1 PC thing. I think it was that, anyway. 

Yeah I was thinking about watching that video, but I haven’t gotten on YouTube yet to look it up. Thanks

A few years ago I toyed with the idea and stumbled upon a software that allowed this thing without the whole 6 gamers 1 PC kaboodle. As years have gone by and my computers have become more powerful, I kick myself to this day for not remembering what it was called.

21 minutes ago, Netivity said:

A few years ago I toyed with the idea and stumbled upon a software that allowed this thing without the whole 6 gamers 1 PC kaboodle. As years have gone by and my computers have become more powerful, I kick myself to this day for not remembering what it was called.

Ooooof. I’m sure I’ll find something if I research enough