1k € Gaming, streaming and video editing pc build

Arnas

Hey everyone,

Can someone recommend or do a 1k   build for gaming, streaming and video editing? 

Thank you!

>**What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.**

* Replace this text with answer.

>**What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?** 

>**When do you plan on building/buying the PC? Note: beyond a week or two from today means any build you receive will be out of date when you want to buy.** 

>**What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (Tower/OS/monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc\)** 

>**Which country (and state/province) will you be purchasing the parts in? If you're in US, do you have access to a Microcenter location?** 

>**If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.** 

>**Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?** 

>**Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)**

>**Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?**

>**Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? If you do need one included, do you have a preference?**

>**Extra info or particulars:**

Filling this out would be nice.

My Build

CPU • i5-8400

RAM • 16GB DDR4-2400 - TridentZ RGB

MOBO • MSI B360M Gaming Plus

GPU • GTX 1060 6GB - ASUS ROG Strix OC

Case • NZXT H400i

What I Play

CSGO, Rainbow Six Seige and Stardew Valley