JayzTwoCents mod question

Peibolrz2

I saw one video from JayzTwoCents where he was installing a car voltmeter in a PC but I don't know how he did it.

In this video you can see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKSxHovhRSI&t=1640s

In minute 26:55 he takes a cable (don't know the type of cable) to attach it to the voltmeter and to the power supply I supposed but idk

If someone can help to figure out how jay did it would be awesome :)

i think he just wires it to a molex plug to attach it to 12 volts.

9 minutes ago, Peibolrz2 said:

I saw one video from JayzTwoCents where he was installing a car voltmeter in a PC but I don't know how he did it.

In this video you can see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKSxHovhRSI&t=1640s

In minute 26:55 he takes a cable (don't know the type of cable) to attach it to the voltmeter and to the power supply I supposed but idk

If someone can help to figure out how jay did it would be awesome :)

Looks like a molex

Main PC

------------

i5-9400f @2.9GHz | Corsair H100i Elite Capellix |Gigabyte RGB GTX1060 6GB | Corsair CX650M | Island Professional 120GB SSD | Toshiba 2TB HDD | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16 DDR4 3200MHz  | Corsair iCUE 220T | Windows 10 Pro | CPU R20 Cinebench Score -  pts | OpenGL FPS -  FPS | Novabench Score (OC) -  Base - 

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry Mx Red | Corsair Glaive RGB

Streaming PC (HP Compaq 8100 SFF)

------------

Xeon X3440 @2.53GHz | Radeon HD 6450 | HP Compaq 240watt PSU | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Samsung 2x4 DDR3 1333MHz | HP Compaq 8100 SFF | Windows 10 Pro | CPU Cinebench Score - 409 cb | OpenGL FPS - 16.77 FPS | Novabench Score (OC) - 991 Base - 938

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Logitech G413 Silver White LED Romer-G Switch | Old Gateway Mouse

Monitors

------------

AOC - 21.5" IPS LED FHD Model - l2279VWHE | AOC - 24" TN Panel FHD 144hz 1ms Response - Model G2460PF

But the voltmiter has 2 "raw" cables, where can you attach those cables so it works with the power supply?