custom watercooling loop

hey need some help building a custom loop, have a 1080 sc acx, 8700k, and a corsair 400c case, i would go for either 1 360mm rad or 2 240mm rads, either one fine, im new to custom loops so it would be a great help if u have any suggestions for what block i should get, pumps, res,etc any help would be great. i need a silent loop but also a high performing loop so keep that in mind. also i want to go soft tubing for my first loop. a would target price range around $300-400 but if u need too max $500 for everything. thanks to everyone who help :)

-= Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

A pair of alphacool 240’s. Preferably crossflow. 

What ever d5 or ddc pump you can find. 

Ek supremency block and their block for the 1080fe. 

Then pick a fitting style and hose. 

I prefer triple barb and ek’s matte black hose. Or some 3/8-5/8 compression fittings and primochile hose. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz