Gfuel allergic reaction

schwift

I saw a topic during a Google search on here but it wasn't quite old, but with the new big influx of gfuel sponsorships I wanted to ask if anyone has had any allergic issues to it and if so, what exactly is your kryptonite? 

I'm only allergic to black mold that I know of, bad, full body hives bad.  And a day after drinking, this happened to me in a big way.  I rubbed some on my skin with a similar reaction but near the area not exactly on it leading me to think it's maybe a coincidence, but still concerning.  This is the only new thing in my life, I even rewashed my clothes to rule out those.

I thought maybe mold on the shaker cup or somehow in the powder, but I feel it's not a high enough concentration to cause the near ER visit reaction I had.  My goal here is to narrow down an ingredient commonly associated to allergic reactions, as maybe I've developed or uncovered that was unknown to me until now.

Cheers mates, btw the flavor was awesome and I felt energized taking it, so solid product if you can.  It's like a $1 a serving so easily replaced my $3.50 red bulls

I've had several different tubs of gfuel and never had any problems. Always been group. I don't have any food allergies.