Is my build ok?

LufeSS

the monitor is 60hz 1920 x 1080

for gaming purposes. going from games like gta v, far cry 3, 4, 5, payday 2, battlefield (resource demanding games), to things like super modded minecraft with shaders lol

I'd get a different GPU, psu, motherboard, cpu cooler.

better gpu, 1TB ssd,better psu

21 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

i'd avoid the aorus pro wifi, VRMs run pretty hot IIRC.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($149.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright - Macho Direct 73.6 CFM CPU Cooler  ($42.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($110.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: MyDigitalSSD - BP5e Slim 7 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB OC Video Card  ($346.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Phanteks - Eclipse P350X (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($52.00 @ Newegg) 
Total: $992.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-02-12 21:52 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

2 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

better gpu, 1TB ssd,better psu

wasn't rtx worth it on these days? is 2060 an exception? thanks anyways, i will consider changing almost all of my build then lol

2 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($149.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright - Macho Direct 73.6 CFM CPU Cooler  ($42.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI - B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($110.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: MyDigitalSSD - BP5e Slim 7 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB OC Video Card  ($346.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Phanteks - Eclipse P350X (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($52.00 @ Newegg) 
Total: $992.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-02-12 21:52 EST-0500

is it a good decision if i install a 2600x with the same fan?

Go 2600 and not 2600X. The difference is, that the 2600X has a better cpu cooler included and is factory overclocked. If you get a stand alone air cooler anyway you can OC the 2600 to the same values as the 2600X in 5 min and save 50 $. There are online tutorials. 

5 hours ago, Manderis said:

Go 2600 and not 2600X. The difference is, that the 2600X has a better cpu cooler included and is factory overclocked. If you get a stand alone air cooler anyway you can OC the 2600 to the same values as the 2600X in 5 min and save 50 $. There are online tutorials. 

Thank you. How about going for 2600 and adding a nzxt kraken? Should I go for the single fan or double fan? 

10 minutes ago, LufeSS said:

Thank you. How about going for 2600 and adding a nzxt kraken? Should I go for the single fan or double fan? 

I meant like x42 x52 or x62 for a ryzen 2600

An aio is overkill. Get a decent air-cooler. Its cheaper, less noisy in many cases and much less potential for problems (less moving parts =>more robust). 

There are real use cases for an aio, but most people do it for the looks or just because they really, really want to for no reason at all. 

1 hour ago, Manderis said:

An aio is overkill. Get a decent air-cooler. Its cheaper, less noisy in many cases and much less potential for problems (less moving parts =>more robust). 

There are real use cases for an aio, but most people do it for the looks or just because they really, really want to for no reason at all. 

Any recommendation on a cpu fan for 2600? Thanks for the constant help 

Changes:

-2600X is very bad value when the price difference between it and the 2600 is $50, it comes with a slightly better stock cooler and 0.5ghz better overclock on average because of binning (not worth even to Bill Gates). A 2600 and cheap aftermarket cooler will be much more price effective. 

-For whatever reason the Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro limits vcore to 1.3v on the 2700 non-x, not to mention its mediocre at best VRMs, so that was replaced with the adequate B450 Gaming Plus. 

-Cheaper case, the P350X has excellent airflow and cable management. The meshify may have marginally better temps and noise but I would rather pocket the $30, up to you tbh.  

-The Seasonic Focus Gold, while not by any means a bad PSU, has no 12V OCP and is very loud under load. This puts it at least a tier under the Corsair RMx 2018 550W, not to mention the RMx's superior build quality. Only the Bitfenix Whisper M is better than the RMx due to it having multi-rail compared to the RMx's single rail. 

Also get your 2060 from Newegg instead of Superbiiz. 

12 minutes ago, hello_there_123 said:

Changes:

-2600X is very bad value when the price difference between it and the 2600 is $50, it comes with a slightly better stock cooler and 0.5ghz better overclock on average because of binning (not worth even to Bill Gates). A 2600 and cheap aftermarket cooler will be much more price effective. 

-For whatever reason the Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro limits vcore to 1.3v on the 2700 non-x, not to mention its mediocre at best VRMs, so that was replaced with the adequate B450 Gaming Plus. 

-Cheaper case, the P350X has excellent airflow and cable management. The meshify may have marginally better temps and noise but I would rather pocket the $30, up to you tbh.  

-The Seasonic Focus Gold, while not by any means a bad PSU, has no 12V OCP and is very loud under load. This puts it at least a tier under the Corsair RMx 2018 550W, not to mention the RMx's superior build quality. Only the Bitfenix Whisper M is better than the RMx due to it having multi-rail compared to the RMx's single rail. 

Also get your 2060 from Newegg instead of Superbiiz. 

i will stick with pro carbon ac mobo because of the integrated wifi, and with the rgb ram because I like lightshows. anyways i have a question, what is the best variant of rtx 2060? is it the zotac?

Just now, LufeSS said:

i will stick with pro carbon ac mobo because of the integrated wifi, and with the rgb ram because I like lightshows. anyways i have a question, what is the best variant of rtx 2060? is it the zotac?

Flip a coin between the zotac and gigabyte gaming oc, they're the same at the core. Also if you need WiFi get a separate PCI-E adapter like the Asus AC51 instead of the much worse integrated WiFi on the Carbon Pro.

--also what is the difference between having a single 1tb ssd and having a 240 ssd and 2tb of hdd..

5 minutes ago, hello_there_123 said:

Flip a coin between the zotac and gigabyte gaming oc, they're the same at the core. Also if you need WiFi get a separate PCI-E adapter like the Asus AC51 instead of the much worse integrated WiFi on the Carbon Pro.

hmm this one is ok?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/spanish/c/product/1334674-REG/asus_pce_ac55bt_b1_wireless_ac1200_bluetooth_4_2_pcie_mpcie.html

does the b450 gaming plus supports dual channel?