Has anyone use the CLEVO P75TM1-G?

Spirit`yL

Recently,i wanna buy a CLEVO P75TM1-G,has anyone use it right now?will this case hold the Max turboed Corei9-9900k with thermalgrazy paste?

46 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

Recently,i wanna buy a CLEVO P75TM1-G,has anyone use it right now?will this case hold the Max turboed Corei9-9900k with thermalgrazy paste?

I've used it but I had one from HIDevolution with their thermal mods (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads). It ran fine with a medium undervolt and never overheated during gaming. The laptop is also very nice and doesn't scream GAMER. It's like a camouflaged beast.

With that said though, I wouldn't get any Clevo laptop if it wasn't from a PREMA Partner. Prema is a guy who makes custom BIOSes for Clevo laptops. With his BIOS, it unlocks all the features of the BIOS which helps in overclocking, undervolting, and prevents CPU throttling.

HIDevolution is a Prema Partner so if you buy it from them or any other Clevo laptop (they brand them as EVOC High Performance Systems), then you'd get the PREMA BIOS for FREE unlike other resellers who may or not charge for it. See: EVOC High Performance Systems P750TM1-G - 15.6" FHD 144Hz / QFHD 60Hz - i5-9600K / i7-9700K / i9-9900K - GTX 1060 / 1070 / 1080

Full list of Prema BIOS Features:

·         Restores user ability to overclock or underclock the CPU

·         Restores user control over CPU power settings (voltage, watts, amps) for optimal performance and/or thermal efficiency

·         Restores ability to control non-turbo CPU core ratio

·         Restores ability to control CPU c-states and p-states

·         Restores ability to control BCLK (northbridge) and FCLK (System Agent) frequency

·         Restores ability to enable Intel Speed Shift Technology functionality

·         Restores ability to disable Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) functionality which is intended for software developers who want to use that feature and causes erratic system behavior

·         Restores ability to control RSR, Watchdog Timer, ASPM, ACPI sleep and hibernation functionality

·         Restores ability to control RAM timings, clock speeds and enables the utilization of XMP profiles

·         Restores ability to control selection of Legacy, UEFI and CSM to install whatever operating system is desired

·         Restores ability to control CPU-based DEP, AES (encryption) and Virtualization

·         Restores ability to control GPU scaling, PCIe speed and power management features

·         Restores control over Thunderbolt and USB 3.1 configuration

·         Restores control over SATA port configuration and Intel LPM. Having the ability to disable drive ports allows exclusive control over what drive receives the BCD/boot sector, system and recovery partitions during Windows Setup and eliminates the need to physically remove non-OS drives when installing a new OS.

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

6 hours ago, Ultra Male said:

I've used it but I had one from HIDevolution with their thermal mods (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads). It ran fine with a medium undervolt and never overheated during gaming. The laptop is also very nice and doesn't scream GAMER. It's like a camouflaged beast.

With that said though, I wouldn't get any Clevo laptop if it wasn't from a PREMA Partner. Prema is a guy who makes custom BIOSes for Clevo laptops. With his BIOS, it unlocks all the features of the BIOS which helps in overclocking, undervolting, and prevents CPU throttling.

HIDevolution is a Prema Partner so if you buy it from them or any other Clevo laptop (they brand them as EVOC High Performance Systems), then you'd get the PREMA BIOS for FREE unlike other resellers who may or not charge for it. See: EVOC High Performance Systems P750TM1-G - 15.6" FHD 144Hz / QFHD 60Hz - i5-9600K / i7-9700K / i9-9900K - GTX 1060 / 1070 / 1080

Full list of Prema BIOS Features:

·         Restores user ability to overclock or underclock the CPU

·         Restores user control over CPU power settings (voltage, watts, amps) for optimal performance and/or thermal efficiency

·         Restores ability to control non-turbo CPU core ratio

·         Restores ability to control CPU c-states and p-states

·         Restores ability to control BCLK (northbridge) and FCLK (System Agent) frequency

·         Restores ability to enable Intel Speed Shift Technology functionality

·         Restores ability to disable Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) functionality which is intended for software developers who want to use that feature and causes erratic system behavior

·         Restores ability to control RSR, Watchdog Timer, ASPM, ACPI sleep and hibernation functionality

·         Restores ability to control RAM timings, clock speeds and enables the utilization of XMP profiles

·         Restores ability to control selection of Legacy, UEFI and CSM to install whatever operating system is desired

·         Restores ability to control CPU-based DEP, AES (encryption) and Virtualization

·         Restores ability to control GPU scaling, PCIe speed and power management features

·         Restores control over Thunderbolt and USB 3.1 configuration

·         Restores control over SATA port configuration and Intel LPM. Having the ability to disable drive ports allows exclusive control over what drive receives the BCD/boot sector, system and recovery partitions during Windows Setup and eliminates the need to physically remove non-OS drives when installing a new OS.

So,this mod can hold 9900k right?

4 hours ago, Spirit`yL said:

Yes. Only buy from resellers that offer delided CPUs (LM and heatsink lapping are plus - particularly ObsidianPC)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

5 hours ago, Spirit`yL said:

Indeed. HIDevolution stress tests the laptops using synthetic benchmarks and actual gaming sessions to ensure it doesn't overheat. Additionally, they have their proprietary way of applying liquid metal but without having it spill when the laptop is moved so you never have to worry about frying the laptop's components if liquid metal touches the PCB, it simply won't happen with the way they apply it. Email donald@hidevolution.com maybe he can give you a small discount as he was my salesman when I bought laptops from them. Very nice guy to talk to and advices people according to what's best for them in terms of specs not like your average salesman who just tries to squeeze every penny out of the customer. He actually ended up saving me a few hundred bucks by removing stuff that I didn't really need from my build.

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

13 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Yes. Only buy from resellers that offer delided CPUs (LM and heatsink lapping are plus - particularly ObsidianPC)

I just be afraid of thermal throatling in max turbo speed

13 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

The system type i found which include a RTX2080 8G OC MXM,those TWO OVEN IS SO HOT

6 hours ago, Spirit`yL said:

I just be afraid of thermal throatling in max turbo speed

If it's tuned properly then it won't.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

4 hours ago, GeneXiS_X said:

If it's tuned properly then it won't.

Emmm,i think 9700k+2070MXM might be right way for me